[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 3 19:40:58 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 4

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:  12      9
   80:  26     18
   40:  15      7
   20:   0      0
Total:  53     34  Total Score = 1,802

Interesting band conditions tonite, NO 20m except K7BG at about 10 minutes
before the start, 40m was very long so Q's and mults down there. 80m was very
good, used both the dipole and the vertical, it seemed the dipole was best
however tonite. 160m fantastic, I think may have been the best I've ever done
there!  Spent 9 mins on 40m, 14 mins on 80m, 7 mins on 160m.  The 5 minute
breakdowns as follows: 10,9,10,6,9,9.

Great fun again tonite, thanks for all the Q's.. Had a few newer stations,
K0RF- Chuck, K2KW-Kenny, K7RF-Jon, K7WA-Jim, SPECIAL MENTION NN7SS Burt VERY
loud on 40m great job QRP!!  KP2/KZ5D- ART, and others thanks guys and PLEASE
come back for Thursday nite contesting fun!

CU in Sprint this weekend, GL all, God Bless, Todd WD0T