[3830] CQ160 CW SP4Z Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Feb 4 13:11:13 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Lapy

Total:  QSOs = 926  State/Prov = 20  Countries = 78  Total Score = 495,880

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Contest who gives me next #274 new one on Tob Band for DXCC: VP8ORK - Orkney
Island.
Thank you
TX: FT1000MP Mark-V + PA, SO2R was off, not neccesary
TX ANT 1: Inverted Vee 24mh top (from North trough East to South dir used)
TX ANT 2: Slope Vertical 37m from 24mh to 4mh point with 3 radials on 4m level
(for West and South West - NA+CA+SA dir)
RX ANT: TX antennas + 7 Beverages but to West its are very bad because HV
110kV/15kV power station is on USA direction just behind end of 3 Beverages
plus close parralel to three 15kV lines- this is the worst point of my QTH.

Congrats on big scores to every millioners!!

160   Total      %

    EU     813     813    87.8
    AS      58      58     6.3
    NA      46      46     5.0
    SA       4       4     0.4
    AF       4       4     0.4
    OC       1       1     0.1

Only 2 Japanesse JA6LCJ and JH4UYB on their CQ

I very like to read every story on 3830 Contest reflector
Thanks guys for your fb descriptions with emotions, problems, happies etc

73 Wes SP4Z