[3830] NA Sprint CW N6TR HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 5 20:22:04 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

---------------------

Team: Oregon Slug Farmers #1

Comments:

Seems like this slug farmer was kind of stuck in the mud.  Guess we need some
sunspots to help 20 meters return to its former glory - unusual to have so many
more QSOs on 80 than 20.

Not much two radio action until the last hour.  Tried to focus on 20 and get
all the QSOs I could before the band closed.

Had a clear shot to N8NA on 80 meters - but he didn't hear me.  Heard VE6 and
VE1 calling VP8ORK I assume.  VE7s were on before with their QSO party - but
never heard any during the contest.  Nice to bump into KP2/KZ5D on 40.  Missed
a bunch of "easy" mults - LA, KY, IA and Ne are typically active.  Nice to work
KL7RA on two bands.

At least the station seemed to hold together for another contest.  See you in
September.