[3830] NA Sprint CW WS7L HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Feb 5 20:33:45 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2:10

   80:   66    1:00
   40:   58    1:10
   20:
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Oregon Slug Farmers #1

Comments:

Whew. A real test of my CW skills AND my typing skills. Had to miss the first
two hours and so missed 20 meters entirely. Kept up a fairly decent rate (for
me) and didn't often wind up losing a frequency or giving up for lack of
callers, which has happened to me in the past on 80 meters. Maybe condx were
better than usual. Signals were pretty good overall anyhow.

See you all on the bands,
73, Carl WS7L