[3830] NA Sprint CW KA3DRR(@W6SL) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 6 05:45:55 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: W6SL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:   57     1.5
   40:   65     1.5
   20:   45     1.0
---------------------

Team:

Comments:

Fantastic ham radio fun for a Saturday evening! My first time operating high
power plugged into monoband antenna systems and I enjoyed each Sprint minute. I
struggled at the keyboard after searching and logging a contact. It was an ad
hoc solution switching between search/pounce and CQ frequency using N1MM
Logger. I needed to remember exchange function keys and stumbled especially on
40m.

Sprint is a powerful RadioSport teacher and I'm looking forward to the next
one.

73, Scot KA3DRR

Icom 756PROiii
20m 6L @ 55 feet