[3830] MnQP KB9OWD Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 6 06:54:23 PST 2011

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: KB9OWD
Operator(s): KB9OWD
Station: KB9OWD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI

  160:
   80:     11         1
   40:     82        39
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     93        40  Mults = 68  Total Score = 18,088

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was actually on in this one more than I anticipated being there.  A couple of
80 meter QSO's right off the bat and then 80 just went out, couldn't hear a
thing there!

40 actually came around nice close in and alot of guys were loud all day there.
 The mobile stations had really good signals alot of the day and were pretty
easy to work!  I remember sitting in K0PC pileup mid afternoon, not sure where
(MRT maybe or something like that) that was the largest I was in all day, that
one seemed neverending!

I had some success calling CQ on 40 also and got good replies!

Thanks for the Q's and to the mobile stations for crusing around and making it
fun!

Hope to see many of you in the WI QSO party next month!

73,

Ryan KB9OWD