[3830] MnQP NH7O Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 7 12:08:41 PST 2011

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: NH7O
Operator(s): NH7O
Station: NH7O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maui, HI

   40:     28
   20:     66        29
   15:      8         4
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     98        33  Mults = 53  Total Score = 13,886

Always a pleasure to work some old friends from MWA, and to chase the mobiles
around. There are some good ears in those cars, such that they can hear me on
40m cw well after their sunrise! There was propagation on 15m, but not enough
to heat things up. It is a character building experience to repeatedly wait out
the pile ups with each county change, as the competition from the usual MNQP
suspects is fierce. Still, I doubled last year's score, so both propagation and
activity were up.

Al NH7O (ex WA0WEZ, MWA member 1970-1973)