[3830] CWopsT KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 9 20:14:28 PST 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 10

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

   80:  42     35
   40:   9      9
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  51     44  Total Score = 2,244

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First time in the CWT since being issued my number.   Lots of fun, but band
conditions still not so good!  40 was almost useless from this QTH and 80 was
LONG!  Snowing again here in northern AL, so QRN was less than optimal.

On the bright side, VE7ZO was in town today and managed to have dinner with Jim
and my long time friend Rick, K4TD.   We've done several SS multi operations and
several MM efforts from NQ4I together.  A great evening of ham radio fellowship.
 Who cares if its snowing?!

Thanks for the Q's.... CU all down the log page

73, Doug
KY4F