[3830] NCCC Sprint KC0W/M LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 10 19:18:53 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 11

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  26     1  Total Score = 1

WOW...........Lot's of repeats needed of my call this time around, not sure why.
Got to program "CQ NA" into my mobiles memory keyer before the next 'test.

 Fun as always handing out the North Dakota mult. Did it from my driveway this
time around as opposed to the top of a hill in the cow pasture where I usually
operate 'tests from. Still have some ignition noise to deal with in the mobile.
Sorry for my poor ears at times. Blame it on these new flanged horseless
carriages I guess.

 As usual I didn't log anything except the total number of Q's. You can hear a
pin drop on 40 meters 20 minutes into this sprint.........A real shame, at
least 10 more minutes of good operating time & NO ONE is around!!!

 Best from North Dakota,

 Tom KC0W