[3830] NCCC Sprint K0TG LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 10 21:08:47 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 11

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  12      9
   40:  17     12
Total:  29     21  Total Score = 609

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Signals seemed pretty good tonight except for 20.

Got a late start by a few minutes.  I am glad I set the reminder for an hour
before in the PDA, or I would have forgotten about it while wrapped up in a
project at home.

Thanks to N9CK for hanging in there on 80 while I battled an RF issue that
goofed up my keying.  I am not sure why that happens occasionally on 80.  The
antenna is 200 feet from the station and occasionally it is an issue on 80.

I will miss next week. I will be working in Miami early in the week with a
quick trip to Atlanta Thursday/Friday.  CU in the session after that.

73, John  K0TG