[3830] RTTY WPX LN5O(@LA5O) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 13 16:12:08 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: LN5O
Operator(s): S53NW,SQ5BPM,LA6FJA,LA5FHA + TOM THE CAT
Station: LA5O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Snertingdal

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

A big pleasure to have Herman S53NW and Marek SQ5BPM/ON4BPM on the team for a
Multi operation, first time a big effort from LN5O.

we had a great time with lot of laughing and great moment, incredible :)

We have bad start with struggling conds and Aurora, but later on saturday we
got the contest going.

Thank you for all fun and all honor to all working us.
Sorry for all trouble with repeating numbers and mistakes :D

We enjoyed and new filters where a big help for operating 80/40 and 20.
15m was not that much in use due propagation from this QTH.

Heard KH6ZM on 15m late sunday evening at 20:00 UTC, but now worked.
Thanks for all nice DX in log

See you next RTTY Contest. Go WWYC

LN5O Ringsjøen Contest Club http://www.la6fja.eu/rcc
Regards
Rag LA6FJA, Marek SQ5BPM/ON4BPM,Herman S53NW, Svein LA5FHA and the cat Tom
which slept in shack :P. And to Nora LA4TOA which cooked our food and served us
well.