[3830] RTTY WPX KF5HHD(@N5RZ) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 13 16:47:26 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KF5HHD
Operator(s): N5RZ, KF5HHD
Station: N5RZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

YL Friend KF5HHD (licensed last June) and I did this from my QTH with her call.
No Packet.  No spotting network.  Just 2 ops & 2 radios.  Amazing activity!
First serious RTTY contest for me in 15 years.

Tried hard to get to 4 meg, but Sunday afternoon got real slow until the last
hour.

Thanks to all for the QSO's and to all those who QSY-ed to the other band.
Lots of 4 banders.

Station #1 =  K3 + Alpha 87 @ 1000W
Station #2 =  K3 + Tokyo HP HL-1.5KFX @ 700W

TH6DXX @ 50'
2 ele 10-15-20M Delta Loop @ 50'
40M Rotary Dipole @ 50'
80M Inverted Vee @ 50'

Two 580' beverages NE & NW

N1MM Logging Software

Thanks to all for the QSO's.  CU in the ARRL CW next weekend (single op for
me).

73,  Gator  N5RZ