[3830] RTTY WPX KU8E SOAB(TS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 13 19:08:15 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:35

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

All S&P QSO's. Still learning how to use N1MM with the MMTTY program. I can't
say I'm a RTTY contest fanatic yet. You will probably not see me spending 30
hours in one of these... but it was fun during the time I operated. The
activity was really good and there was lots of good DX to work.  I will be back
handing out contacts in the next major RTTY contest looking to add to my WAS and
DXCC totals.

Jeff KU8E