[3830] RTTY WPX WV6I(N6WM) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 13 21:04:24 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Didnt have a whole lot of time to commit to this contest due to work and other
commitments that basically shot my entire saturday.  So decided to have fun and
play some SO2R RTTY from the N6RO superstation with the limited time I had to be
on the air.(that turned out to be around 8 hours)  But even with my limited air
time, I must comment the band quality was quite remarkable.  15 meters was
extremely productive, and considering I was SO2R and doing the RTTY mouse balet
with one rig on 15 and the other on 20...  the numbers speak volumes.  Good luck
to all the serious players out there, I had alot of fun working what I could!

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM(WV6I)