[3830] RTTY WPX 9A1A M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 15 05:57:34 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A9A,9A7R,9A6A,9A5W,9A2DQ
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Nr Zagreb

   40: 1390
   20: 1337

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

After many year of various participation in WW RTTY SO SB contest categories we
decided to start participation in RTTY Multi OP categories.
New 9A1A shack we finished a few days ago and RTTY mode was right way to test
its funcionality.This time we have been as M2.There were small problems which
were solved quite quickly.As result we have score quite higher then existing
4O3A EU record and a little higher as existing EA8AH world record.
In paralel we had a lot fo fun, good food and nice socila entertainment.

See you in ARRL CW, as usualy MM.

in behalf of 9A1A team
Nikola 9A5W