[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Feb 17 20:30:36 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 18

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      2
   80:  19     10
   40:  20     15
   20:   5      5
Total:  48     32  Total Score = 1,536

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got setup just a few minutes before the start and felt out of sync from the
start.  Had been QRL trying to solve remote connectivity issues in KP2 with
original plans to do the SNS as KP2/K6VVA (remotely).  That didn't happen ;-(

Nice to have NO3M and WF7T check in with us on the NCCC/Post-NS Net on 3610
right after the NS.  We would love to have more of you show up if you own a mic
:^)

IF I can get the remote issues worked out before 0000 UTC tomorrow, I hope to
work fellow NS'ers in the ARRL CW DX Contest (remotely) as KP2CW probably 20m
Single Band.  The long haul latency issues can create some embarrassing QRX
moments in that venue, however.  It will be what it will be (or won't).

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
Remote Contesting Advocate