[3830] RTTY WPX OH8X(OH6UM) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Feb 18 08:53:30 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: OH8X
Operator(s): OH6UM
Station: OH8X

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Arkala

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

My 2nd RTTY contest overall, and 1st ever RTTY SOAB contest.  It took me some
time to get used to RTTY SO2R, but once I felt like "I got the clue", I really
enjoyed every minute of it.  Kudos to the Arcala station setup + Win-Test for
making my RTTY weekend such a blast!  One PC is enough also for RTTY SO2R,
guys! :)

But why on earth only 30 hours for single-ops? :(

The low band conditions were once again not quite what I had hoped for.
Anyway, claiming a new OH record with a score topping the existing record by
40% is far more than I could ever have imagined.  I can't wait to be back!

73 de Pasi OH6UM