[3830] ARRLDX CW UP2L(UA9BA) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 20 08:25:39 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UN9LG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kostonay, Kazakhstan

  160:    1     1
Total:  226    73  Total Score = 49,494

Great activity from EU! Poor CNDX over the N.Pole on ALL bands! I only operated
on Sat. K3LR and K1AR win the prize for the best team - this prize is given
only to the "band openers". K3LR and K1AR were wkd on 80,40 & 20 at the 1st
call. Other big guns had certain problems on different bands. The only 160m
contact was Jeff who moved me from 80m, where he had a solid HP EU like
sounding signal while others were punny weak, except for KC1XX, KM1W, K3LR,
NR4M who sounded like EU LP low and short wire antenna stations...
73's & GL, Willy UA9BA