[3830] ARRLDX CW W0RAA SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 20 15:14:00 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: colorado

  160:  000   000
   80:  000   000
   40:  047   029
   20:  083   050
   15:  103   052
   10:  011   008
-------------------
Total:  244   139  Total Score = 101,748

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Strictly S& P for me.  But band conditions were pretty good.  Fifteen meters was
in great shape and 20 also.  Ten meters was somewhat OK, but a long way from
what it has been in the past.  I didn't do anything on 80, as my antenna isn't
good that low in the band.  When I get my dipole back up, that will change.  It
was fun and the 2-3 hours I had planned on being in the contest turned into 11
hours.  But I had a good time.  Thanks to all who gave me a contact.  This is
the first time I ever ran high power and assisted.  I felt it necessary with
only a vertical, until my beam is back in the air.