[3830] ARRLDX CW WN6K SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 20 16:17:20 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 31:30

  160:    7     5
Total:  817   198  Total Score = 485,298

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

KH6LC was the only 'sweep' on all bands.  Spent most of Saturday sleeping as the
onset of a cold put a bit of a damper on the enthusiasm.

EU openings were not that particularly easy for me and very little on Sunday
morning when I was hoping to make up for loss of Saturday morning.

Worked hard to get those mults on 80 and 160...thanks to the ears pulling me
out.
Highlight was getting an answer from CR2X! Five watters were tough on Sunday -
no need to send /QRP as there was NOOOOOO Doubt.

WN6K, Paul