[3830] ARRLDX CW AC0C SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 20 18:38:26 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10:50

  160:    7     6
Total:  332   191  Total Score = 190,236

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Tremendous fun!

I was able to participate only a few minutes at a time so the average Q rate is
grossly off.  Just running S&P and working the bands sequentially up, I could
sustain a 80Q/hr rate pretty easily.  82 unique countries worked in total -
almost a DXCC in a weekend!

Equipment:  Yaesu FT-2000 with NS filter mod.  Alpha 76pa.  Attic stealth
antenna farm of primarily reversible monobanders and a outdoors located
receiving loop for 160/80 (really a big help with the thunderstorms in the area
the 2nd night).  And local spots generated from a 10-band homebrew CW Skimmer
array.

The bands were very nice, especially on day 2 here.  I only wish we had
conditions like this last weekend for the WPX!

73/jeff/ac0c