[3830] ARRLDX CW ON4UN SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 21 08:31:15 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ON4UN
Operator(s): ON4UN
Station: ON4UN

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: MERELBEKE

Total: 1923   236  Total Score = 1,361,484

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was just a "relax and enjoy" participation (for 17 hours out of 48 total),
and I really had a ball. Conditions on 160 through 15 were very good. Missed a
short opening on 10, but that's not an issue. I thought 160 would have been
poor (20+ A index on Friday), but the band was rather good, including QSOs with
most West coast states (missed only Idah (of course), Wy and Mt. Thanks to all
who called nme, and I hope you all enjoyed this contest as much as I did... 73
John, ON4UN