[3830] ARRLDX CW K5GO M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 21 10:08:18 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K5GO
Operator(s): K0NI, K5GO, K5LG, K5XK, KM5G, N5DX, N5RR
Station: K5GO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: ARKANSAS

   40: 1533   116
   20: 1526   118
   15: 1211   115
Total: 5077   559  Total Score = 8,445,234

Big thanks to K0NI for coming down on Friday morning and helping with some
antenna work that needed to be done.  K0OU could not make it, and I recruited
K5XK on Friday who came on Saturday evening and stayed up for the duration.

Conditions seemed pretty good and we were pleased to be able to point the 10M
antenna Northeast on Saturday morning and work some Europeans.

Thanks to all the operators and the stations we worked for the contacts.

We had fun.

Stan, K5GO