[3830] ARRLDX CW K1LZ(NU5Y) SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 21 10:13:49 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K1LZ
Operator(s): NU5Y
Station: K1LZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA

Total: 2907   405  Total Score = 3,532,005

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I took an advantage of Krassy's business trip to enter my first soab in arrl
dxc ever.
But it simply not meant to be.I was prevented by flu hits me hardly Saturday
afternoon.
I was struggling with high temperature and unbearable headache,but after almost
34 hrs straight in the chair,i had to stop.

Great activity thanks to organizers.
Kudos to all those guys traveled on dx locations to make an big event even
bigger.
Lot of good friends called in to say hello.

Big thanks to Vel,K3JO for setting up a station and spent a couple of hours on
Saturdays cold fixing 160m 4sq.

Thank you all for q’s and qsy!

Cu next one.

Mladen,NU5Y,YT6W