[3830] ARRLDX CW W7DG M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 21 14:04:48 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W7DG
Operator(s): KI7Y, K7RF
Station: W7DG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Washington

Total: 1321   230  Total Score = 910,110

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Our 2nd outing at Lower Columnbia ARA's W7DG in ARRL CW DX.  Conditions were
much better this year which was especially noticeable on 80 and 40 where only
very modest antennas are in play. Our only problem was terribly high noise
level on 40M Saturday night which limited our production there. Many more JA
QSO's this year. Congratulations to JR4DAH & JA0VTK for QSO's on 4 bands
running 5 watts! There's no doubt the better conditions made the contest more
interesting and enjoyable.  Thanks to all for the Q's and to LCARA for the use
of their fine facilities.