[3830] ARRLDX CW KP2DX(KP2BH) SOAB(A) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 21 16:22:10 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KP2DX
Operator(s): KP2BH
Station: KP2DX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: usvi

  160:    9     7
Total:  748   190  Total Score = 425,790

Club: DX4LIFE CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Been a lousy cw operator, i decide to participate in the contest.
to my surprise i did pretty well, taking in consideration that cw
is not my strong point.congratulations to my friend JAIME KP2B for
his partime operation and his big score, also to my friend in PR
ALFREDO for the high score(very good station setup and a very good cw
operator).
to all who contact me, thanks. 73's and DX4LIFE.