[3830] ARRLDX CW S57DX SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 22 00:13:29 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: S57DX
Operator(s): S57DX
Station: S57DX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: VRHNIKA

Total: 2284   247  Total Score = 1,692,444

Club: VRHNIKA CONTESTERS

Comments:

My expectations was much more. If compare my score to last year (2700+ QSO's) I
am very disappointed. I try to stay in chair as long as possible (43 hours) and
try to stay awake almost without any good sleep. I catch 10M opening with some
screwed path contacts. All of them are barely readable. Due to good SFI I
expect much better conditions.
Due some tooth surgery just days ago I have big pains. I try to fix that with
pain pils but I believe lateral damage is sleepiness. It was very difficult to
stay awake and keep up enough concentration to pick up some very small signals.
My apologize to those who I didnt pick them. Anyway I do my best.
73 de Slavko S57DX