[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 23 01:03:38 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT, I4EWH, I4FYF, I4IFL, IK3QAR, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4UNH, IK4WMH, IV3IYH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 43:39

   40: 1179    58
Total: 3524   283  Total Score = 2,991,876

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

General conditions have not been so good compared to last year,especially on
high bands. So we ended with 500 Qs and 400k points less than 2010.
A failure on one of the antennas of the 10m 3x5L stack was discovered too late
on Sunday and resulted in a low number of QSOs and mults on this band, compared
to other competitors and to our expectations.
Good opening on Saturday night, with lots of west coast worked on both 80 and
160m with good signals and low noise.
We had 1 new Guest op IV3IYH in the team and quickly the contest feeling was
setup.
Thanks for nice competition with our friends IR4X and other team in EU.

Thanks to all who worked us, and see you next!

Antennas:

10M: 5+5+5L @ 23+18+13m  (used single ant!)
15M: 5L @ 21m
20M: 4L @ 30m