[3830] RTTY WPX PY2SEX SOSB15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Feb 23 16:21:05 PST 2011

                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Campinas

Total:  902  Prefixes = 502  Total Score = 1,332,308

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

For the first time I decided to really compromise me to a RTTY Contest. I had
some problems running N1MM using an USB interface on my laptop but was ok. I
worked a lot of new countries some really good surprises and the best thing, I
really did a good work, this was my best performance ever in a RTTY contest.
I thought to be on All Band category but I do not have 80m and always this make
the difference then I chose a single band and went to it. During the day I could
see the propagation very open on 10m but I thought that 15m could make me feel
better working more station than 10m. My surprise was when I woke up on Sunday
and turned the radio on. WOW!!! A lot of European stations early in the morning
with very strong signals, after that I didn't get up from my chair, so no
breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner, all day long hungry, that is the problem
doing contest alone in home.
My goals were 1000 QSOs and 500 mults or 1,000,000 points. Well at least 2
happened.

Thanks to all in my log and patiente to tried to hear me.

All QSOs already on LoTW.

73

Alex, PY2SEX
Email : py2sex at gmail.com