[3830] CQ160 SSB K4WW Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 27 03:54:09 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: KY

Total:  QSOs = 125  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 6  Total Score = 12,408

Club: DCDXA

Comments:

Primary antenna (sloper) developed SWR problem after about 3 hours of operation.
Spent the other hour using 80 meter inverted vee. Not very efficent, and just
couldn't get motivated, along with my eyes, following cataract surgery, are
still very "light sensitive", limiting my time, in front of the screen to about
1 hour at a time. Antenna will get fixed, eyes will return to normak, so "life
is good".