[3830] CQ160 SSB W0MU Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 27 07:23:36 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: CO

Total:  QSOs = 93  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 3  Total Score = 9,503

First night was a bust.  Apparently the horses had broken the feedline to the
Inverted L.  I worked a handful of very close in stations.  Fixed the feedline
on Saturday and had much more fun!

Best DX was CN2A.  Other DX was C6 and XE.  I heard a few Europeans and
Caribbean but never could work them.

Many stations have excellent ears.  Ran into a few alligators too.

It was fun to work many many familiar calls.

It seemed like there was more activity on Friday than Saturday.

I worked WB9Z 3 hours prior to sunset on Saturday.

Thanks everyone for listening for the low power guys.

Lots of people were working the NAQP RTTY instead.