[3830] CQ160 SSB W0RIC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 27 09:30:33 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W0RIC
Operator(s): W0RIC
Station: W0RIC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 125  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 2  Total Score = 13,677

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Very poor contest. We need more people trying 160M. Listened to all the usual
"big guns". 6 meters is a lot more fun. Naps are much better on 6! Less noise
*hi

Maybe Colorado is just a &#$*&%^ black hole on 160?

Glad I have a K9AY receive loop. It helped pull out the weaker signals.

Glad to work some GMCC'ers. KO7X, WW0AL, W0MU & W0ANT all had big signals.

73 CU IN THE PILE!
Rick
W0RIC