[3830] NAQP RTTY K7IA Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 27 11:05:28 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: N Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 9:57

Total:  579   158  Total Score = 91,482

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I started on 15m for a change, worked a handfull, and then headed down to 20
where there was more action.  After checking 15 from time to time, I returned
and worked everything I could hear.  Skip was shorter than it has been
lately--good for a NA event.  I checked 10 (very briefly) a few times with the
above result.

40 and 80 were nearly absent of QRN, making for easy copy.

I worked the first five hours without a break and then took my two hour's break
in one parcel, saving the final five hours for the low bands.  There's no way to
say if that were a good strategy, because I was kept busy during both five hour
operating periods.

N1MM RTTY support keeps getting better and better.  Thanks guys!

73, dan, k7ia