[3830] CQ160 SSB W0BH Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 27 15:14:49 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

Total:  QSOs = 603  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 8  Total Score = 86,247

Toothache and all, I enjoyed the consistent 100 rates during the time I put in.
On Saturday evening, I jumped back and forth between 160 and NAQP RTTY  which
kept me nicely entertained.

DX worked included C6 KP4 XE UR CN EI EA and LU.  I worked all the lower 48
(well ok, 49 including DC) states except VT, and worked BC AB SK MB ON QC and
PEI in VE-land.  VE4 seemed to be particularly well represented.

It's always fun saying hi to friends on this one.  Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh