[3830] CQ160 SSB VA7FC Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 28 18:02:47 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: VA7FC
Operator(s): VA7FC
Station: VA7FC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: COURTENAY B.C.
Operating Time (hrs): 17:07

Total:  QSOs = 310  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 9  Total Score = 80,298

Club: ORCA DX AND CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Thank you to all the stations that called me and thanks for all the repeats
especially C6ANM who took extra time to make sure I had his call correct ...
This is a challenging contest from a city lot maybe thats why I was back for
more this year. I had alot of fun and was very pleased working 9 countries from
my modest station ...Thanks to CQ magazine for sponsoring such a great weekend
!

equipment- FT-1000mp MARK V,  Alpha 76A, 2 slopers @ 48 ft north and south east
150ft beverage