[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 6 19:23:56 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   2      2
   80:  12     12
   40:  26     18
   20:   4      3
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  44     35  Total Score = 1,540

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Difficult night from here. I never got in any groove, and missed a lot of
stations I called. Apologies to N6RO, who kept answering me on my second radio
CQs on 20 but every time there was a loud station I was calling on 40 and never
seemed able to go back to Ken on 20.

K9BGL is really strong here on 160. Whatever Karl is using, wow. Keep it! I
called KZ5D near the end on 160, where we usually can work, but he went back to
that sneaky W4OC in the last minute. It seemed that I was unusually puny on both
80 and 160 tonight.

No three baggers, even I worked a fairly weak NO3M on 20 at the start. Never
heard TY on 80 or 160. Tnx to NG7Z, N6RO, K9BGL, NO3M, WD0T, KY4F, W5JBV, and
WI2E for two bands.

Tnx to NO5W for my only TX, on 80.

The NS is always a lot of fun. I have one more "free Thursdays" until a class
resumes.

Tnx to N6ZFO and the 3830 gurus for the NS support.

Jim N3BB