[3830] NAQP CW KC0W/M Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 8 18:28:17 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  183    1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Well SOMEONE has to get on the air & give out the North Dakota mult in contests,
guess it might as well be me even if it's from my mobile station. Glad to help
you guys out in 'tests!!!

 Had a bunch good runs going. Sorry for the requested repeats at times, I still
have some kinda engine based QRM going on with the mobile............Name I used
in the 'test was "Moo", get it? Call is KC0W & the name was Moo. Maybe I'm the
only one who has a strange sense of humor, hihi!!! Quite a few guys asked for
my "name" again. Guess they were the ones who didn't get my tribute to bovines.
I have used this name in the past few 'tests where your name is part of the
exchange.

 I'm presently constructing a world class contesting/DXing station here in
North Dakota. See my QRZ.com bio for more information regarding the stations
construction. ALL will be welcome to stay & DX/Contest for free of charge after
the station goes QRV. It really is a very impressive antenna farm
here........Check out QRZ.com.

 Was in this 'test for the fun of it & to provide the ND mult. Other than
keeping track of the total number of stations I worked I really didn't log
anything else. See ya next weekend in the SSB QSO Party.

 Best from North Dakota,

 Tom (aka Moo) KC0W