[3830] NAQP CW NX5M Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 8 19:52:18 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M
Station: NX5M

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TEXAS

  160:   7      4
   80:   8      5
   40:  31     25
   20:   7      5
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  53     39  Total Score = 2,067

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I was out at the station today doing some work but never did get on the air from
there.  Instead, when I got back to the home station I decided to hand out a few
q's.
I had to run QRP due to some rf issues and running qrp with very minimal
antennas to use is not fun so I did not sit in front of the radio for long.
No 160m antenna here but did manage 7 qsos on top band using the internal tuner
of the radio and the 80m dipole which is at best 20 feet above the ground at its
highest point.
See you all next weekend on ssb......promise to have a better signal!