[3830] NAQP CW W0DLE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 8 22:21:14 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W0DLE
Operator(s): W0DLE
Station: W0DLE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Total:  688   191  Total Score = 132,096

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Ski Bums #1

Comments:

Good conditions for the most part. I fumbled around the first half hour trying
to get some 10 meter mults but gave up. 15 was far more productive. 160 was
very good later in the evening. I need to use the SO2R functions more to make
the next leap in score. I did far better in this NAQP than the August one.
Worked many GMCCers - K0EU, W0ETT, K0RF, W0ZA, K07X, K6XT.