[3830] NAQP CW K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 8 23:10:41 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

Total: 1083   238  Total Score = 257,754

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Great to hear 10m open at the start with big signals.  After the first 20
minutes, however, I worked everyone and my rate quickly died.  Tried to QSY new
mults from 15m to 10m, but the band was just too spotty to make it work.

A constant 20 over rain/ice pellet static the last few hours made copy really
tough.  I had to cut my time short on 40m and move to 80m, where the static was
even worse.  Fortunately, I was able to copy fairly well on my 160m beverage, so
80m was not a total bust.  If you called me, and I did not hear you, I
apologize.

Completely missed ND and WY on all bands, which is unusual.  NV seemed to be
rare too.  Thanks to all for the Qs and congratulations to the 300K+ scorers.

73 de Mitch, K7RL