[3830] DARC 10 DL1IAO(@DL0WW) SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 9 08:04:30 PST 2011

                    DARC 10-Meter Contest

Call: DL1IAO
Operator(s): DL1IAO
Station: DL0WW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: JN49FO

   CW:  128
  SSB:
------------
Total:  128  Mults = 100  Total Score = 12,800

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

IC7700 (TNX DK3GI), Alpha87, WT v3.23 on HP Omnibook XE3
6el Yagi @24m

DXCC wkd: 7

When Roland DK3GI took a break from ARRL RTTY RU he let me use his radio for
the 2 hours on 10m - TNX!

Being just 92m ASL IÂ'm happy with the score. I did not find a specific beam
direction where scatter signals peaked but the rate never really declined.
DK9VZ was ahead with 12 QSOs when we worked.

Special thanks to VU2UR, RA9DZ, 9M2MRS and HZ1FS for calling in!

HNY,

Stefan
DL1IAO at contesting.com
http://www.dl1iao.com