[3830] NAQP CW NA4BW Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 9 09:20:56 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA

  160:    7     6
   10:    9     4
-------------------
Total:  496   145  Total Score = 71,920

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #2

Comments:

That was a blast and a PB result for me in this one.

A very brief west coast opening on 10 in the 1st hour and then nothing. Could
not work Ga. on 10 though :<.

Highlight was finding a hole @ 3545khz @ 0207 and running 71q's in the next 51
minutes. There was hardly a CQ that wasn't answered in that magic hour and
didn't have any real QRM til the very end.

I found condx just superb and very quiet here.

160 -- Congrats to K4FT, AA4XX, AA3B, W9RE, N4IR and locals N4GG and W6IZT that
were able to hear and work me on 160. Amazing ears guys. 5 w into a virtual
dummy load 80m dipole ..... WoW

Lastly, hardest working Q had to be with N4CW. On 40m - Bert simply would not
let me give up! I'm guessing 10 exchanges before he finally got my info and
made the Q. Thx OM!

HNY and 73 Brian NA4BW