[3830] RTTY Roundup WW4LL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 9 17:10:43 PST 2011

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Total: 1680  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 56  Total Score = 194,880

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Congratulations to Don, AA5AU!  I almost always run multi-ops from here but
decided to run single op low power to test out the new station.  This summer
and fall, we completely rebuilt the antennas and replaced all of the Mark Vs
with FTDX 5000 radios.  I was very pleased with the station performance.

Never looked at 10, but pleasantly surprised that 15 was open.  20 was not that
great but 40 was rocking.  I don't believe I've ever chased as many calls and
exchanges across the screen as much as I did in this contest, despite the
pleadings on the RTTY Contest Reflector to not use the ENTERLF.  Running SO2R
and chasing line feeds can be a handful.

Thanks to everyone for participating and making this a fun contest.  Now to pop
a couple of Aleeve tablets in hopes that 24 hrs in the chair will go away.

73'....Fred WW4LL