[3830] RTTY Roundup VA2UP Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 9 20:09:02 PST 2011

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lasalle

Total: 1470  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 62  Total Score = 174,930

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Murphy generally strikes for me in this contest and I can never really do well
or not as well as I'd like to but this time it all went smooth (still can't
believe it), no broken rotors, no freezing computer, no coffee poured on the
keyboard, didn't even trigger the building's fire alarm...nothing!  I never
really got any big nor long runs but things were pretty steady so eventually I
did better my last year's score.
I was curious to see how Windows 7 would do and I'm happy to say that it
behaved very well. I never even checked 10M.
Tremendous effort by Don aa5au and Mike k4gmh. I don't know what Ed has got in
store for us ...but I'm sure it's pretty BIG!
So thanks for the good time and I hope we'll get to see all the new callsigns
in future events!
73 for now,
Fabi va2up