[3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 10 12:14:54 PST 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: co

Total: 1686   287  Total Score = 483,308

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Another great time with my buddy George.  We probably leave some score on the
table with just the two of us, but it is fun to see what we can do together.
Ten Meters lasted for about 20 minutes.  It seemed like the big runs were just
not there on any band, but pretty good conditions on all bands helped with the
mults.  I would still like to see Multi/Multi in this one.  But, then we
wouldn't have the handy excuse of an East Coast advantage if we still didn't
have a competitive score.  Thanks for the QSOs and the QSYs.

73,

Chuck