[3830] RTTY Roundup IQ1RY M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 10 13:06:04 PST 2011

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IK1HXN, IW1AYD, IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BRA

Total: 1291  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 68  Total Score = 157,502

This time we went trough the first Multi One schema.
The team was made by IK1HXN Mario, IZ1LBG Filippo and IW1AYD Salvo.
We manned for the whole weekend IQ1RY in a pleasant way and with good results.

Al the operations went flawlessly with N1MM on two PC and a lot of discussions
about serial numbers and the TX interlocking.
It was a first for us and we went trough this learning the magics of the
things.

Good propagation, but not so good as we and everybody would like.

Propagation was poor on 20m to 15m and remarkably not present on 10m.
The 40m really pushed the numbers much more that 20m,; 80m rounded the numbers
with a pleasant group of participants, almost EU.

Particularly for US we didn't catch up to WAS, ND, AR, UT and WY went lacking
from here.

All the things went smoothly to the end, working flawlessly all together.
Thanks for double stack of band filters, home made by IK1RQT.

We have had great time and we hope all enjoyed as us.
CU on the next RTTY test.
73 de IQ1RY