[3830] RTTY Roundup W5AP Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Jan 11 13:23:46 PST 2011

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W5AP
Operator(s): W5AP
Station: W5AP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

Total: 1701  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 58  Total Score = 197,316

Murphy took out one of my computers idling one station while I configured and
connected cables to the radio while running on the other. Don't know how many
Q's that cost, but after I got over it, had some fun. Tnx to all the NAQP CW
ops for tolerating crowded bands. Never had a bit of trouble with intential
interference. Propagation was fair. Snow on Sunday raised the SWR on 15m single
wire array. Could only run 250W on 80 because of feedback problems. Networked
N1MM worked superbly - TNX.   Station: K3, 7800, 2 3cx800 amps, 4el SteppIR
@59ft and wires.