[3830] HA DX E77C SOSB/80CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 17 06:11:14 PST 2011

                    Hungarian DX Contest

Call: E77C
Operator(s): E77C
Station: E77C

Class: SOSB/80CW LP
QTH: JN94AR

  160:
   80:  393      0      19
----------------------------
Total:  393      0      19  Total Score = 16,036

Great contest, a good number of  HA stations (88 in my log - congratulations to
the organizers) and a small problem with some of Russia's contest at the same
time. That it "took" a lot of  potential participants in HADX. Only 29 calls
from Russia (in my log) is too low for 15 hours on 80 meters.
Anyway, thanks to everyone for the QSO's and points and see you next year.