[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 27 19:13:50 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan28

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      1
   80:  10      9
   40:  14      9
   20:   1      1
Total:  28     20  Total Score = 560

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

So sorry to miss last week, but on in CA this week!

Thank you to N3ZZ for one QSO on 20m at the start. I
heard K6VVA before the start, but then nada.

40m was rolling, for 14 QSOs in 13 minutes, but it
started slowing down, so off to 80m.

80m was better than usual for QRP, with 10 x 9 in
only 10 minutes!  But I knew I needed an "easy"
mult on 160m so I saved two minutes.

And 160m was worth it, even QRP I got 3 x 1.

So, really good low band conditions, I just need
to get there sooner and faster. Thanks for the fun!

K6UFO Mork CA

W6YX:
20m: 6 el yagi at 60 ft
40m: 4 el at 60 ft