[3830] NCCC Sprint N6RO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 27 22:42:54 PST 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan28

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   5      5
   80:  20     14
   40:  13      9
   20:   1      1
Total:  39     29  Total Score = 1,131

Bad night, lowest score in years.  Station had been configured for a guest op.
and remote operation from my team.  I didn't use my checklist to set up for NS.
 Worst mistake was having the 40m beam pointed at VP8, so a 20 dB loss on that
band to NE until I noticed 15 minutes in, too late to make up on that band.
80m good, had bad timing on 160m but heard ten more stations than worked. Best
thing about the Ladder is throwing away scores like tonite.  CU next week.